É o último... prometo!

...De hoje pelo menos :)! Ai Tanita, porque é que me mandaste isto? lol

Your Love Song Is

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing by Jack Johnson

"Maybe you've been through this before
But it's my first time so please ignore
The next few lines cause they're directed at you
I can't always be waiting, waiting on you
I can't always be playing, playing your fool"

You've been waiting for love, and you're not going to wait any longer!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "É o último... prometo!"

  1. Tanita says:
    6:00 da tarde

    My love song is:
    Yellow by Coldplay

    "Look at the stars,
    Look how they shine for you,
    And everything you do,
    Yeah they were all yellow"

    You're so in love, it's like a drug.

    Uhh! I'm so in love! Hehe

  2. Anónimo Says:
    5:57 da tarde

    Que românticos que nós estamos. Passei para espreitar, dar um olá e dizer um adeus.
    Beijos Linda
    Anselmo

Copyright 2009 lema de vida
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates