Algumas pérolas de uma série fantástica...













Coupling


Sally:


"I’ll get the speech about how wonderful I am. Basic rule, isn’t it? More wonderful you are at the start of the speech, the more dumped you are at the end. "

"I don’t want to look great. I want to look thin."

Susan:

"It’s always scary when you see that final corner approaching, isn’t it? And you’re thinking: did I touch his thigh often enough? Did I stare at his mouth long enough? Did I flick my hair too much?… Yeah, I used to over-flick. So easy to cross the line between suggesting flirtatious and approachable, and suggesting there’s something living in your ear."

Steve:

"It’s not genetically possible for men to have opinions about fabric. "

"Let me explain, Patrick. Here on earth there is a gap between seeing someone you like and having sex with them, that we like to call conversation. "

Jane:

"I really quite like being single. Except for the bit about not having a man. "

"He works in pizza delivery, which just answers all your prayers, doesn’t it? Man, motorbike, has own food! "
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "Algumas pérolas de uma série fantástica..."

  1. Dinay says:
    4:13 da tarde

    Bem...colocares-me aí no meio do Markl e dos gatos fedorentos...é sem duvida dos melhores elogios que já recebi na vida!
    Muito obrigado pelo link e obrigado por me leres.

    Dinay!

Copyright 2009 lema de vida
Free WordPress Themes designed by EZwpthemes
Converted by Theme Craft
Powered by Blogger Templates